Guest LaNdShaRk130

HAVE YOU TRIED HAWKS WAX?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. HAVE YOU TRIED HAWKS WAX?

• YES
    • NO

Guest LaNdShaRk130

:bingo

I have found the greatest wax ever! This wax will blow your minds, I have seen this stuff in action and let me tell you, you will not beleive what it can do. There are different type of them for auto, truck, boats, rv, etc. and they all work great and unbeleivable.

Enough ranting about it let me give you the website even though it is currently down it is

:bingo But I do have they're email if you would like to email them and ask questions it is... marke@hawkchemical.com he is a great guy and will ask any questions you might have. Phone number and they are really great people to talk to. The number is 772-429-0022 tell them that Mark sent you and you might get a discount.

This wax can blow you mind away with its awesome magic trick, I didnt beleive them until I saw it in action so give them a call. TRY IT TODAY... did I mention that they're prices are as low as they come?

THANK YOU

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaNdShaRk130

[*]304822

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY

it helped alot and made alot of sense thank you for takin time out of your busy schedule to reply to my message :bingo

your first post on the forum and it seemed like you came on here just to sell the wax. instead of just saying hey I tried this new wax today and it worked great has anybody else tried it or seen it you gave a whole post that was like watching an infomercial. there are alot of people who come on this forum post a product that they are trying to sell and never post again :bingo . so heres your sign buddy! :bingo

Guest LaNdShaRk130
your first post on the forum and it seemed like you came on here just to sell the wax.  instead of just saying hey I tried this new wax today and it worked great has anybody else tried it or seen it you gave a whole post that was like watching an infomercial. there are alot of people who come on this forum post a product that they are trying to sell and never post again :passout . so heres your sign buddy! :rest

[*]304856

I am sorry if I put that product out like that. Now that I look at it again I relize it does look like that. I just am a costumer that really likes the service and the product which is wicked. Well just to let everyone know I am not trying to spam your forums in anyways so I am sorry I will relize what I write down next time. I just wanted to get my point out that this is a good product again sorry! :rest

Guest LaNdShaRk130
:passout so do you have any pictures of the car you did, id like to see

[*]304873

Yes I do But I have them on Kodiak film and I need to scan them or something but I will diff. put them on as soon as I can. I will see if the boss will let me borrow his pics as well b/c he showed me some of the boats that he did and you can see the before and after pic. of them and it is amazing. I will try to get those pics.

Archived