What is the definition of a h@ck shop?

Guest vital

Guest vital

actually if the definition includes "tint !llegally" then would that make every other tint shop in California h@ck shops because I havn't heard of a shop in Cali that tell their customers "we don't tint front windows"

actually if the definition includes "tint !llegally" then would that make every other tint shop in California h@ck shops because I havn't heard of a shop in Cali that tell their customers "we don't tint front windows"

[*]304881

mind your own business if your not in cali

Guest tint rookie

a shop with no scruples....

shotty work, shotty film, no pride having tint shops with no regard other than to make a buck.

hey im not gonna lie, I do !llegal fronts, but it by no means makes me a hacker. I may lose a job due to pricing to a hackshop, thats fine I dont want those customers. and if I dont have a halfway point where both myself and the customer are happy with a lighter shade up front ill lose out on alot more cars to the h@ck shop, just over services. if they still have to have the dark crap up front ill let em go to the h@ck, they deserve eachother.

ill usually talk the customer into something other than what they want (usually 5, 15, 0r 20) to something im comfortable sending out my shop door (30, 40, 50) order to keep the streets safe. more times than not they can be convinced (scared) by a lil education into something more practical and safe.

shotty work, shotty film, no pride having tint shops with no regard other than to make a buck.

hey im not gonna lie, I do !llegal fronts, but it by no means makes me a hacker.  I may lose a job due to pricing to a hackshop, thats fine I dont want those customers. and if I dont have a halfway point where both myself and the customer are happy with a lighter shade up front ill lose out on alot more cars to the h@ck shop, just over services.  if they still have to have the dark crap up front ill let em go to the h@ck, they deserve eachother.

ill usually talk the customer into something other than what they want (usually 5, 15, 0r 20) to something im comfortable sending out my shop door (30, 40, 50) order to keep the streets safe.  more times than not they can be convinced (scared) by a lil education into something more practical and safe.

[*]304940

you and I the same brotha!

in reality, most people dont know its !llegal espceially here in cali, you have to educate them etc etc etc etc etc

hey im not gonna lie, I do !llegal fronts, but it by no means makes me a hacker.  I may lose a job due to pricing to a hackshop, thats fine I dont want those customers. and if I dont have a halfway point where both myself and the customer are happy with a lighter shade up front ill lose out on alot more cars to the h@ck shop, just over services.  if they still have to have the dark crap up front ill let em go to the h@ck, they deserve eachother.

ill usually talk the customer into something other than what they want (usually 5, 15, 0r 20) to something im comfortable sending out my shop door (30, 40, 50) order to keep the streets safe.  more times than not they can be convinced (scared) by a lil education into something more practical and safe.

[*]304940

you and I the same brotha!

in reality, most people dont know its !llegal espceially here in cali, you have to educate them etc etc etc etc etc

[*]304941

yeah in cali they are always suprised whats !llegal

Archived