Advertising strategies....

Guest Tinted

Guest Tinted
american sign language??  :beer

I may actually give this a try this coming weekend.. There is a new row of houses not far from me. Shouldn't take more then an hour or two.

[*]305055

Roach let me know how it goes! I use a service that distributes 1500 flyers to realtors and I've had a great response.

Guest darkdan
american sign language??? :beer

I may actually give this a try this coming weekend.. There is a new row of houses not far from me. Shouldn't take more then an hour or two.

[*]305055

Roach let me know how it goes! I use a service that distributes 1500 flyers to realtors and I've had a great response.

[*]305132

I just tried that yesterday and none of them in town give people a welcome package. =(

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

my last trip to las vegas I looked in their phone book and got some ideas, I offered a free car tint if they tinted their house, I had a 250 sq ft min, and I tinted alot of houses and havn't had not one person call with the coupon, I should have given away about at least ten jobs but they didn't ask so I didn't offer. I was suprised because the same coupon had a $10 off a complete car tint and I had about 15 of those coupons a week all summer :bingo

whats wrong with cleaning windows? If you think about it all flatglass installers are window cleaners too, window has to be clean before u tint them. I do window cleaning at $4 a window if they got 60 windows thats 240 and it takes all of about 2 hrs to do that with no overhead or materials, its actually good money.

whats wrong with cleaning windows? If you think about it all flatglass installers are window cleaners too, window has to be clean before u tint them. I do window cleaning at $4 a window if they got 60 windows thats 240 and it takes all of about 2 hrs to do that  with no overhead or materials, its actually good money.

[*]314786

You're right. I tinted a house a month ago and agreed to clean their windows $150 for 3 hours worth of work!

Archived