Tinters Trade Union

LEO'n'DARTZ

LEO,    U ARE ALWAYS THINKING

:rest  :hmmm

[*]304915

That's my work - TO THINK. I am making money thinking. You make money tinting.

You are AutoTINTER - Leo is AutoTintTHINKER :passout:blah:hmmm:hmmm:hmmm

:rest:hmmm

I am laso analysing the situation in window film market, looking price level in different regions, looking film types popularity, analysing what people want....Somebody must do this work tooooooooooo

Simple analyse show me the next future:

Tinting for $80 people have NO CHANCE to invest in their future.

They will buy film lower and lower quality....

And if such people will be more and more - manufacturers will have to make such films, if market will ask it...

E.t.c. - my English don't allow me to Xplain, but I think You all understand - way down have bottom, and this bottom is :passout

Guest autotinter

LEO u definitly have the expertice to be our union LEADER!!, :passout

and u are right about changing to lower quality of films, I had to, to compete with the h@ck shops, and fly-by-nighters up here, or is that overhere? have to survive somehow. :rest

what window film companies gotta do, is stop selling to these individuals who havent been around in the tint biz for a long time, there has to be some type of strict regulations in order to buy they're film, but I know that's not gonna happen :passout

Guest tint rookie
what window film companies gotta do, is stop selling to these individuals who havent been around in the tint biz for a long time, there has to be some type of strict regulations in order to buy they're film, but I know that's not gonna happen :passout

[*]304930

id go fer that.....if they provided the training

Guest JPTINTZ
what window film companies gotta do, is stop selling to these individuals who havent been around in the tint biz for a long time, there has to be some type of strict regulations in order to buy they're film, but I know that's not gonna happen :please

[*]304930

Of course its not going to happen. If Distributors regulated WHO they sold their products to it would ony be fair to also regulate WHERE they could sell WHAT tint... in other words, if 35 is legal limit in your state, you will not be able to buy tint with lower VLT rating. Suppliers wont cut potential revenue to appease veteran tradesmen. its kind of like the chicken and the egg thing... you cant be in the tint business without tint. so how is it fair to stop selling to people who havent been in it for a "long time"?

what window film companies gotta do, is stop selling to these individuals who havent been around in the tint biz for a long time, there has to be some type of strict regulations in order to buy they're film, but I know that's not gonna happen :please

[*]304930

Can't you get arrested for a statement like that? Whatever happened to Land of the free?

[*]304930

Can't you get arrested for a statement like that? Whatever happened to Land of the free?

[*]305066

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Not everybody know free market laws and democracy fundaments...

Archived