Mobile Tinting

Guest Reif40

Guest Reif40

I have just aquired some film and want to start a mobile tint service and just want to know if any of you mobile tinters out there could give me some pros and cons. Thanks

Guest Tint Fx
I have just aquired some film and want to start a mobile tint service and just want to know if any of you mobile tinters out there could give me some pros and cons. Thanks

[*]305063

First off what kind of experience do you have? From the words of "Just aquired some film" does not sound like you may have much. But I could be wrong.

Pros - you don't have to pay rent.

cons- it sux working in the heat

it sux working in the cold

it sux working in the wind

it sux workingn in the rain

you spent alot in gas

your cell phone bill is high

you have to spend more in advertising

alot of down time between jobs

you have to load and unload your tools at each job

Guest glassfx
Pros - you don't have to pay rent.

cons-  it sux working in the heat

it sux working in the cold

it sux working in the wind

it sux workingn in the rain

you spent alot in gas

your cell phone bill is high

you have to spend more in advertising 

alot of down time between jobs

you have to load and unload your tools at each job

[*]309624

A M E N...............we are not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!1

post-15424-1125388415.jpg

one it on site for years can be exciting at times , I require that the customer has inclosed area to work in people love the service I provide it saves them time. You do have to put up with shops telling people that there shop is the center of the tint universe,thats ok lots of shops do crap work, lots of shops dont even stay in biz more than a year or two, it can be done moble you can make a ton of $ , :lol:lol6 :gay :krazy I do

I am mobile, but the way I went about it is somewhat of a franchise. I offer to shops marketing materials to sell tint jobs for me under the impression that it is thier service. Ive got a larger grip on the market by having multiple establised locations offering window tint. All are set at the highest prices in the area so they can afford to pay me and make a couple bucks for themselves. Somehow, even though the market is flooded with lowball shops, I get paid more than them and the shops charge the customer even more than that.

I get paid, they get paid, and the shops get more customers because of the demand for widow tint. It might take you a year to get rolling, but thats a way you can do mobile without being on someone's street.

Pros:

No rent

No selling to the end customers (Pain in the Ass)

Bigger Exposure to the Market

Easier

Cons:

Driving

Driving

Driving

Initail Selling to the shops/dealerships

Loading your whole inventory all the time

Scheduling mess

No shows at one place, when I could have been elsewhere

Archived