Looking for tint displays

I service about 20 dealerships here in NY, and I'm looking for some kind of classy tint display, they have requested something a little nicer than the typical square of plexiglass with squares of tint on them. Are there any tint manufacturers who have very nice displays?? I know some of you guys make your own, and they look awsome, but I dont have the patience or creativity to make 20 of these. Or if anyone is willing to make them , I'll buy them!

Thanks

Guest tint rookie

hit up a plexi or glass shop....custom order something.

if youre willing to share the press. find a shop that does both auto and flat glass. tell em they can put a small sticker in the corner. would set ya up for some more networking in the future

my suggestion, 2 panes of glass, one flat one beveled, tint the flat one but slicing the shades you carry, sandwich the two together right after slipping a chrome vynil cutout of your company name.

I service about 20 dealerships here in NY, and I'm looking for some kind of classy tint display, they have requested something a little nicer than the typical square of plexiglass with squares of tint on them.  Are there any tint manufacturers who have very nice displays?? I know some of you guys make your own, and they look awsome, but I dont have the patience or creativity to make 20 of these. Or if anyone is willing to make them , I'll buy them!

Thanks

[*]305208

As I remeber SF had so-called "silent salesman". You can ask some SG dealer...It was some 8-10 years ago, so may be they don't have it, may be made it better :dunno It was smaaaaal on-table display...

Guest Al-tint
dealerships :dunno

[*]305290

Sorry tint, but I disagree. I am with Tom, dealerships are my bread and butter and I would not have it the other way around.

Endless supply of vehicles.

CLEAN NEW vehicles.

Customers are asking the dealers for YOUR work.

PAID every month.

I WISH I had a Bentley, Lambo, Mercedes and Ranger Rover dealership like Tom does. I am in a small town.

Tom, as for your displays, go to a big sign shop in NYC that has a CNC machine. Have them router out a billet aluminum "picture" frame with the Dealership name and your business name on it, and jazz it up with some graphics and stuff. Put a piece of glass inside with samples of your tint. They won't be cheap, but very professional.

Al.

dealerships :eyebrows

[*]305290

Sorry tint, but I disagree. I am with Tom, dealerships are my bread and butter and I would not have it the other way around.

Endless supply of vehicles.

CLEAN NEW vehicles.

Customers are asking the dealers for YOUR work.

PAID every month.

I WISH I had a Bentley, Lambo, Mercedes and Ranger Rover dealership like Tom does. I am in a small town.

Tom, as for your displays, go to a big sign shop in NYC that has a CNC machine. Have them router out a billet aluminum "picture" frame with the Dealership name and your business name on it, and jazz it up with some graphics and stuff. Put a piece of glass inside with samples of your tint. They won't be cheap, but very professional.

Al.

[*]305293

Agreed, anyone who has cad/cam (mastercam, gibbs, pro- e, etc...) at their disposal and actually knows how to use it would be a great idea.

Have the dealership give you a back window of their choice, slap on your different film types in stripes, hang it up on a wall in the waiting area, light it or not, place your information next to it.

Or, take a big van side window, cut little pieces of different film into back window shape and place them on there. Name the film types, lay out according samples with your address if the DS lets you. Many easy ways to mount it to a wall or stand.

Guest nautiboi73

talk to yruo reps, I knw that most of them have some type of Display. I have LLumar Displays in my shop and they look cleaner than anyothers that I have had. I knw that Solar Gard has some too, but cleanign the Plexi B4 in stall to make a clean display in :bingo .

thats my thoughts if you don't want to make one.

Archived