(Mobile Detailers)

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

Mobile Detailers:

Been thinking about this for a awhile now, there has to be a way for us to earn money during bad weather.

How do you earn money when the weather is bad (Rain, Snow)??????

Guest WASHBOY

I provide my self with many options in store for bad weeks or bad weather.

-finding other jobs that you can do for your customers.

I removed a tree from a yard due to westher nocking it over.

1hr labor = $250.00

Also, do you have any other skills; I make custom fitted ear protection and custom earmolds, plus I do side graphic and web site work as a freelancer.

If you can sell a detail I'm sure there are other things that you can make money from. Brain storming and planning biz goals is what is going to make a biz.

Remember just because there is bad weather its a perrfect time to sell people on there vehicles. Your sales pitch get your car hand wax at speacial rate so your vehicle is protected before, during, or after weather.

Guest tmd325
I provide my self with many options in store for bad weeks or bad weather.

-finding other jobs that you can do for your customers.

I removed a tree from a yard due to westher nocking it over.

1hr labor = $250.00

Also, do you have any other skills; I make custom fitted ear protection and custom earmolds, plus I do side graphic and web site work as a freelancer.

If you can sell a detail I'm sure there are other things that you can make money from. Brain storming and planning biz goals is what is going to make a biz.

Remember just because there is bad weather  its a perrfect time to sell people on there vehicles. Your sales pitch get your car hand wax at speacial rate so your vehicle is protected before, during, or after weather.

[*]305548

Washboy did you finish your web site that you were working on for your buss.?

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

Washboy:

You bring up some great points. Yes also do a few other things besides just Auto Appearance work.

I have a parttime computer programming contract. That helps out

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

tmd325:

I agree with you. These rising gas price are killing me.

Many of us got into the Mobile end of detailing because it was the cheaper route.

Business has been slow around here for the last 2 weeks and I am still dumping tons of $$$ into the tank.

Ok:

Theres a guy that has a shop in the next town he pays $800 a month in rent and his other expences.

I know there are other expenses too.

I;ll beat if were as busy as I should bw, I could spent $800 in fuel a month!!

It blows my mind when it takes over $5 to fill my small gas tank for the Gen/Preasure washer.

Guest tmd325

yeah, Autoappearence I found that out today.I paid 2.45 a gal. I though I was going to pass out.I had 3 today and it was HOT :bingo I'm glad they were in the shade.I have not been to busy either.May 3-4 a day and that is it.I was going to call wednesday to see if you wanted to do a stem clean on a car.She was happy on what I did. But damn it took a long time to scrub.I'll talk to you later. :eyebrows

yeah, Autoappearence I found that out today.I paid 2.45 a gal. I though I was going to pass out.I had 3 today and it was HOT  :evileye  I'm glad they were in the shade.I have not been to busy either.May 3-4 a day and that is it.I was going to call wednesday to see if you wanted to do a stem clean on a car.She was happy on what I did. But damn it took a long time to scrub.I'll talk to you later.          :evileye

[*]305882

$2.45 a gallon, damn I wish san diego had prices like that, we are seeing gas at the $3.00 mark and its supposed to go up $.15 by next week.

Archived