Getting Robbed

Guest Reif40

Guest Reif40

Last July me my bro were in our shop tinting away when all of the sudden two black men come through the door and put guns to our heads and demanded money. Of course my brother had went to the bank to get money for film so they made off with that but not b4 shooting through the customers window. SInce then we have been robbed twice and have had our shop shot up twice. We were forced to relocate to a safer location.

Last July me my bro were in our shop tinting away when all of the sudden two black men come through the door and put guns to our heads and demanded money. Of course my brother had went to the bank to get money for film so they made off with that but not b4 shooting through the customers window.  SInce then we have been robbed twice and have had our shop shot up twice. We were forced to relocate to a safer location.

[*]305314

Sorry to hear that. What city do you live in? I h@te that unorganized crime. Is there no mafia to protect you? :eyebrows Get out.

Last July me my bro were in our shop tinting away when all of the sudden two black men come through the door and put guns to our heads and demanded money. Of course my brother had went to the bank to get money for film so they made off with that but not b4 shooting through the customers window.? SInce then we have been robbed twice and have had our shop shot up twice. We were forced to relocate to a safer location.

[*]305314

Sorry to hear that. What city do you live in? I h@te that unorganized crime. Is there no mafia to protect you? :eyebrows Get out.

[*]305322

This organized idiotZ R the same :thumb . They can only charge $$$$ for bla-bla-bla and do nothing...Know tham as well.....Assholes & idiots which can only bla-bla-bla and NOTHING MORE...In our area in case of any danger they run to police....As You understand mainly they are working there (not official) otherwise - jail :thumb

Wow, why are the ones that don't pack the ones that get hit. I dare someone to walk into where I work with a gun....they'll have atleast 2 pointed at them before they left....one in the office and one in the shop.

And I have no problem shooting someone in the back as they run off after they held a gun to my head without warning :eyebrows

"Yeah sure, here's all the money we've worked our asses off for this week....now turn around to run out the door and see what happens". :thumb

Or scream "Hey I found some more money" and double tap them in the chest as they turn around.

Archived