HELP LEO 2 UNDERSTAND

May be it is wrong place to speak about...But please xplain me. You mainly living in America, of course it is not most xpensive country, but with high life level. much higher than Somali & Nigeria and I think Latvia too. You all pay for meals, gas, house, school, lawyers, laydeeeeeees :dunno , :twocents or :coffee so there are some level of these prices. I was in US long time ago (1997) and never asked about expenses. I see that there are tintshops doing their jobs much cheaper than IN POOREST place of FORMER U.S.S.R - where people live on $80 (Eighty American dollars) whole month (of course they don't tint cars, because they have no it). So there are life and price level. My question is:

HOW POSSIBLE TINT FOR $80 & SURVIVE?

In reality this people slowly killing indusrty...May be You don't understand it, but it can be. Cheap tintshop need cheap film. Cheap film means or bad quality or low manufacturer profit. Low profit means many problems for manufacturer: no $ for researches, no $ to hold stock e.t.c....

So it can be that sooner or later Young generation of tinter will use :lol for tinting and TINTBIZ will be also :lol profession, because car tint will cost $15 and no normal people will work as a tinter only some assholes who can't find other job.

May be lot of words. may be bad English, but I hope you all understand my idea.

We all working to make $$$ (all other is second).

Why some of us don't need $$$?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you notice, those charging "Cheap" are the ones sharing a space in a detail shop, car washshop, stereo shop, flower shop, candy shop, back of the walgreens, sidewalks, junk yard parking lots, they are really not established businesses, and the poor thing is, people get lured to these guys because they are charging dirty cheap, sure they'll make some dough but that dough is not gonna last long, and the ones who get screwed are the customers who go to these people, because after a year they have "purple" windows. then they get some common sense to pay "a lil" extra to a decent shop, they come in to your shop asking if its not gonna bubble, purple, blah blah blah.

the should asked that to the guy at the junkyard parking lot tinting windows for $50.

answer?

no answer, another one I cant give a right answer to, just mind our business, let the hacks rot to hell. besides, were all just people trying to survive because we all have families to take care of.

Guest tint rookie

thats just it they wont survive....

financial sense is financial sense regardless what country....

I look at it like this....I can do 3 cars a day, with no employees, low overhead (from good bus. savy) now minus material cost, etc. I walk away with six hun. a day (off @ 3pm) with only three cars worth of material expense.

now the other guy, lets say he's charging a bill a car, hes gonna need a bigger facility to accomodate the extra cars, more employees (a huge cost in itself, just to have employees, let alone pay em) twice the material cost. all at a fraction of the potential inccome working six times as hard. plus, crap work gets no referrals. they live solely on the fact that theres a sucker born every minute and hopefully thats enough to make a living

yes america is the olace to build a dream, but not everyone has good sense and end up with nightmares instead.

another option to consider. not all bussiness' are designed to make money. investors will often start a bus. to take a loss for write off purposes. (not too often the case though)

they can tint for $80 because they are about quantity not quality, I think it  is easier to make $300 tinting 1 car rather than tinting 4 or 5 cars but I guess if you use poor quality film and have poor quality work thats what they feel they have to do to get work.

[*]305619

Tint for $80 this people can make may be $10-15 from car...Is it normal money? For muffin & soup :coffee:dunno:lol

leo, some people dont view window tinting as a true business but rather a mom and pop shop.? lets say someone does a car for us $80...25 is material and they pocket say $55.? if they should do that 4 x in a day that would be a profit of roughly $220.? hypothetically speaking, over the course of the year that would leave them making about $50,000 before any expenses like a lease payment, advertising, utilities, etc.? there is simply no standard to speak of in the usa.? right now, it simply depends upon individual needs.

[*]305621

$55? MountainMan......

O.K. - $25 - film

Space rent - ?

Electricity - ?

Advertising - ?

Insurance - ?

Heating in winter - ?

Tools - ?

And much, much more....

It's not correct -

PROFIT = TINT PRICE - FILM COST.

That's a mistake.

if you notice, those charging "Cheap" are the ones sharing a space in a detail shop, car washshop, stereo shop, flower shop, candy shop, back of the walgreens, sidewalks, junk yard parking lots, they are really not established businesses, and the poor thing is, people get lured to these guys because they are charging dirty cheap, sure they'll make some dough but that dough is not gonna last long, and the ones who get screwed are the customers who go to these people, because after a year they have "purple" windows. then they get some common sense to pay "a lil" extra to a decent shop, they come in to your shop asking if its not gonna bubble, purple, blah blah blah.

the should asked that to the guy at the junkyard parking lot tinting windows for $50.

answer?

no answer, another one I cant give a right answer to, just mind our business, let the hacks rot to hell. besides, were all just people trying to survive because we all have families to take care of.

[*]305625

But if it is so - WHY YA ALL ARE AFRAID THAM?

if some want to tint his car in candy or flower shop it is his right to do it for $80.

But it is like buying FACTORY CAR or HAND MADE IN THE YARD CAR :poop

So why You have to afraid CandyShop MikkiMouses :poop ?

thats just it they wont survive....

financial sense is financial sense regardless what country....

I look at it like this....I can do 3 cars a day, with no employees, low overhead (from good bus. savy) now minus material cost, etc. I walk away with six hun. a day (off @ 3pm) with only three cars worth of material expense.

now the other guy, lets say he's charging a bill a car, hes gonna need a  bigger facility to accomodate the extra cars, more employees (a huge cost in itself, just to have employees, let alone pay em) twice the material cost. all at a fraction of the potential inccome working six times as hard.  plus, crap work gets no referrals. they live solely on the fact that theres a sucker born every minute and hopefully thats enough to make a living

yes america is the olace to build a dream, but not everyone has good sense and end up with nightmares instead.

another option to consider. not all bussiness' are designed to make money. investors will often start a bus. to take a loss for write off purposes. (not too often the case though)

[*]305635

investors will often start a bus. to take a loss for write off purposes.

This is true lie, their losses born from their salary. They make thamselves huge salary and so loses born...I know this way: for the first year we are planning losses $5,000,000, for the second $3,000,000 and may be after 5 years we will have profit $100. And after ten we will make profit $1,723

...Lie, lie, lie....Calculation way...No BIZ without PROFIT. This is capitalism, Sir :poop

Of course there are some idiots work without profit - but it is only because they are idiots :poop

answer?

[*]305625

But if it is so - WHY YA ALL ARE AFRAID THAM?

if some want to tint his car in candy or flower shop it is his right to do it for $80.

But it is like buying FACTORY CAR or HAND MADE IN THE YARD CAR :beer

So why You have to afraid CandyShop MikkiMouses :poop ?

[*]305648

:poop:poop:poop

good one leo

Archived