NEW ITEMS

always nice to see your creative mind producing results LEO, :bingo keep it up, :eyebrows  but remember most of the people here only seem to like regular films :bingo

[*]305778

Lately I have noticed an increased interest in coloured tints. Leo's Dartsfilmz I distribute in the UK are becoming evermore popular. I've noticed that since I displayed the different tints in my workshop people are taking to the idea for different reasons. Our 'boy racer' scene love the faders, and people advertising their businesses rightly believe the tints attract more attention. Tattoos and advertisng with film are effective and and very popular with coloured tints. These tribal flamed films will no doubt find their place in the market.

Billy.

always nice to see your creative mind producing results LEO, :inot keep it up, :lol? but remember most of the people here only seem to like regular films :thumb

[*]305778

Lately I have noticed an increased interest in coloured tints. Leo's Dartsfilmz I distribute in the UK are becoming evermore popular. I've noticed that since I displayed the different tints in my workshop people are taking to the idea for different reasons. Our 'boy racer' scene love the faders, and people advertising their businesses rightly believe the tints attract more attention. Tattoos and advertisng with film are effective and and very popular with coloured tints. These tribal flamed films will no doubt find their place in the market.

Billy.

[*]305799

ThanX Billy,

On my mind Britain is place N1 for such items. Your Boy&GirlRacers are so OutLawed that 3% tint on windshield is child joke - their wheelZ, engineZ, spoilerZ, rimZ, excaustZ - are so OutLaw that Your Bobby's forget about it when see smaaaaaaaal Pug throwing flame behind on 5 meters and :evileye around 10000 db from it....Just thinking about new kicking a$$ item - from glowing items line :evileye I will tell You what I mean

P.S. fix Your mobile!!!!! Many times I spoke with lady :lol2

always nice to see your creative mind producing results LEO, :thumb keep it up, :lol  but remember most of the people here only seem to like regular films :lol2

[*]305778

Such old a$$es like Leo of course like Charcoaled Geynly Smoke....

But Young GirlZ :evileye ...like diamonds :inot :lol:lol2 - kidding

Young GirlZ like boyZ on nice carZ...And as I am :evileye:lol with these BoyZ&GirlRacerZ - NICE doesn't mean GREY car in their mind.

Archived