• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twin Turbo 350Z built at:

Performance Motorsport

Located at the Westbury Nissan Service Center

200 Charlotte Ave. Hicksville, NY 11801

http://www.theexperience.com/record.htm

These guys run around my area, ATCO NJ, Grandview PA, and Ponoco Raceway PA, etc...

Hot Shvit mang!

It might even beat that one dude's GTI...

[*]306143

Daddy, daddy, please buy me everything to make my car faster. :bingo

Twin Turbo 350Z built at:

Performance Motorsport

Located at the Westbury Nissan Service Center

200 Charlotte Ave. Hicksville, NY 11801

http://www.theexperience.com/record.htm

These guys run around my area, ATCO NJ, Grandview PA, and Ponoco Raceway PA, etc...

Hot Shvit mang!

It might even beat that one dude's GTI...

[*]306143

Daddy, daddy, please buy me everything to make my car faster. :dunno

[*]309988

:uh

I don't know who daddy is but if he built an 8 second Z he's ok, and maybe even ?special? in my book.

I take it you are one of those hard nose American muscle car, straight-line dudes. To each his own...

I really don't get to into drag racing stuff or NASCAR, straight lines and left turns, naw, sorry, not into it.

Drag racing is cool to watch live, but there is something about hauln azz around corners, hangin on without losing it, that's racing. (Controlling the out of control)

And that is yet another reason why I can't seem to keep a set of rear tires for more then 8000 miles... LOL

Its all good buddy, so are you a regular at ATCO? I've been there a few time's.

I really dont care if the owner paid or his daddy paid to get the car the way its is. bottom line is the car is fast. if its because its an import then oh well thats your problem if you dont like it. I have been into imports since 1994 before it was a big thing and I know that alot of these kids have cars because their parents have provided them with it and give them what ever they want, but that is the wrong perception most people get with imports. I have plenty of friends that have imports that have been hittin as low as 9 seconds in the quarter without the help of their parents, they work just as hard as everybody else. :thumb

I really dont care if the owner paid or his daddy paid to get the car the way its is.? bottom line is the car is fast.? if its because its an import then oh well thats your problem if you dont like it.? I have been into imports since 1994 before it was a big thing and I know that alot of these kids have cars because their parents have provided them with it and give them what ever they want, but that is the wrong perception most people get with imports.? I have plenty of friends that have imports that have been hittin as low as 9 seconds in the quarter without the help of their parents, they work just as hard as everybody else. :poke

[*]314098

:thumb

One more thing dawg...

yo dood my whip is wrapped tight like Saran yo

bro, when I step out my ride, dem girls be on my d!ck like da be teething

werd

:poke

Archived