Different tint

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

I've been solely using Llumar tint for a while and I thought I would give some eBay tint a whirl to see if it really is crap like everyone says... and I've found that the tint tacks really quickly, maybe from a more agressive adhesive or the car... does a 94 camaro seem to give you any problems on the roll-downs as far as how fast it tacks down? (without squeegeeing or anything, just laying on glass). Even after using window polish and putting extra slip in the solution I've found it sticking to the glass almost too fast. What's the word master tinters?

Guest autotinter
I've been solely using Llumar tint for a while and I thought I would give some eBay tint a whirl to see if it really is crap like everyone says... and I've found that the tint tacks really quickly, maybe from a more agressive adhesive or the car... does a 94 camaro seem to give you any problems on the roll-downs as far as how fast it tacks down? (without squeegeeing or anything, just laying on glass). Even after using window polish and putting extra slip in the solution I've found it sticking to the glass almost too fast. What's the word master tinters?

[*]306167

the "window polish" has me confused :rollin

Some high end cars have factory antifog coating that makes moving unanchored tint a @#$%.

Some auto glass is sticky because some jackoff sprayed who knows what.

Using Cirrium OXide glass polishing "rare earth" powder, you can alledgedly reduce that effect.

But, seeings how the stuff is radioactive, unless you are a republican, yer pecker will likely fall off.

Republicans, are immune.

Some high end cars have factory antifog coating that makes moving unanchored tint a @#$%.

Using Cirrium OXide glass polishing "rare earth" powder, you can alledgedly reduce that effect.

But, seeings how the stuff is radioactive, unless you are a republican, yer pecker will likely fall off.

Republicans, are immune.

[*]306175

:lol2

I didnt think they'd have a pecker at all :rollin

Guest metint
Some high end cars have factory anti fog coating that makes moving unanchored tint a @#$%.

Using Cerium Oxide glass polishing "rare earth" powder, you can allegedly reduce that effect.

Republicans, are immune.

[*]306175

Anti fog... yes = titanium dioxide coating exposed to UV and moisture in the air create high energy flux that begins repelling everything on its surface.

Jack sprayed something, possibly... and it could simply be the material the rub rail is composed of depositing a thin oil-based layer over the glass surface after years of up and down movement of the glass.

Cerium Oxide :lol2 suppose I'd keep my distance from anyone in the auto glass (repair) business then if it truly is harmful to one's health. :rollin

Republicans... well they'll tell you straight, it's because they have god on their side like no one else does... but isn't faith a private thing and should be kept to one's 'self'! Great to be a man of god, not great to run around screaming it from the bully pulpit. :lol2

Even after using window polish

Hope you didn't just wipe on and wipe off?

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88
Jack sprayed something, possibly... and it could simply be the material the rub rail is composed of depositing a thin oil-based layer over the glass surface after years of up and down movement of the glass.

I think that's what it might be in this case. I'll have to try the tint on another test car to see if that is the problem.

Archived