Loose window

Guest Ripley

Guest Ripley

Ok, so my husband and his buddy got the great idea of tinting the windows on our BRAND NEW car. Honestly, I wanted them done and had already made plans to take it to a professional who had tinted several of my past cars. Anyway, they removed the door panels to install the tint and now the drivers window is loose. My husband swears it's not, but when I drive it, I can see the window jiggle a little when I hit a bump. He thinks I'm just mad that he didn't let me take it to the pro I have always used. They really did a good job of the tinting, though, but here's the question. How can I get this window to stop jiggling?

Guest autotinter

depending on what type of car it is, or what 'they' did,could be alot of things. go to a glass shop and pay them to fix it without telling you hubby.

Guest Ripley
depending on what type of car it is, or what 'they' did,could be alot of things. go to a glass shop and pay them to fix it without telling you hubby.

[*]306355

It's a 2005 Nissan Murano SUV. You think the window shop would be the better idea over taking it to my professional tinter?

Here's a pic, however, not a great one.

georgebush0198an.th.jpg