!llegal shades?

Guest afterhours

Guest afterhours

ok I'm not trying to cause a big fuss about this topic or anything just asking a simple question somebody help me out...

my shop is near the coast is S.C. and I currently will tint with shades of tint that are darker than what is legal. I've never really heard of any of the shops around here that tint strictly legal. some of them charge a little extra if you go darker but that is just so they can bring in a little extra cash... my prices are the same no matter what shade.... anyhow my question is why is it bad to tint darker than legal if that is what the customer wants? I know that it is a safety issue and I can understand that, but is there any other reason the shops I read about on the site don't do jobs that are too dark???

like I said around here (atleast with 80-90 miles) I havent heard of anyone that will not tint darker than legal is there something I don't know about and need to be aware of??? or is it just stupidity on my part???

why is it bad to tint darker than legal if that is what the customer wants? I know that it is a safety issue and I can understand that, but is there any other reason the shops I read about on the site don't do jobs that are too dark???

[*]306294

Ever had a customer killed after you tinted there car ? :eyebrows

Guest JPTINTZ

I know what you mean. ALL the shops around here will tint below the legal limit. I called em out the other day when they told me of the films they offer

"20? isnt that !llegal?"

"yeah sorta but you can get away with it in terre haute"

"what about if I go to Indy?"

"uhhhh. ioknow"

"so, its sort of legal?"

"uh huh"

"ok thank you."

These are "reputible" shops too! I wont say any names but the initials are Z.Bart.

why is it bad to tint darker than legal if that is what the customer wants? I know that it is a safety issue and I can understand that, but is there any other reason the shops I read about on the site don't do jobs that are too dark???

[*]306294

Ever had a customer killed after you tinted there car ? :shock

[*]306297

yep :shock

not to mention the risk of the national highway and transportation folks federally regulating our industry.

:eyebrows

Z

Guest autotinter
all the guys I know sell dope, I started selling it myself since they dont get in trouble :beer I firured it was OK since they haven gotten busted :hmmm am I stupid for doing this? :DD

[*]306329

LMAO

:DD:lol2:lol2 :inot :thumb

:eyebrows:shock:shock:thumb:thumb

all the guys I know sell dope, I started selling it myself since they dont get in trouble :dunno I firured it was OK since they haven gotten busted :lol6 am I stupid for doing this? :DD

[*]306329

looks like tint_terrorist is learning how to spell....did you pass elementary school or something? :DD

Archived