go go gadget arm

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

so im the type that never pulls panels or removes glass. but I had a customer who pulled em for me. he breaks em, its all on him.

so anyway, the only door that had a switch was the driver. made rolling down to cut the top edge and holding the bottom edge of the film up (after shrinking) while rolling down the window, to actually start slapping some film, lets just say, FUN.

this seems sooo stupid, im sure all you panel pullers are doing it already....but ill try

shrink your bottom edge, lift, wedge two brown cards in the outside rubber and let the film rest on top of them. run around to driver side, roll down 6-8 inches, run back peal and start tinting.

ive already got a bum shoulder and am holding out for the go go gadget model.....until then this is what ill do. unless someone has a better idea....chime in.

Line up the bottom cut yours sides then fold the bottom up..place a piece

of tape to hold it up..Y'know fold film upward then tape it to it self..Roll it down then trim the topedge...Or you can cut the top edge off first..fold the film over..squeegee the top half of the exposed glass dry then place a tape or two behind the film and on the exposed glass..roll the window up,remove tape(s) replace the film then cut your sides..Hope it helps..Double cutters would just use the side with the working switch..I know this wouldn't be a problem for them..

Archived