Who makes the best bronze auto tint?

Guest man

Dudes, who do you recommend, something that has metal and holds its color for bronze

Also what is the best tint for matcing factory (ford-chevy) thanxDudes!!!

p.s. mobile tinters rule

Guest Sprinter

I've only used johnsons and it took 4 years to go thru 2 40 inch boxes the last bit was used on an office building to match a pices of glass that had colored glass in it, matched pretty good.

now I won't carry any bronze.

Guest tint rookie

got suntek bronze on the old ladies car...(wanna say its like a 12 or 16)... been on there about a year. no color change yet. decent film for workability and handling, but did seem to shrink slow.

it was the last of some material I bought from another shop for a special request. figured id use it on her car just to burn it up and se how welll it lasted.

I only carry bronze film for flat glass....thats the only place it seems to sell.

for matching factory..... sunteks hp line is pretty close. shade is just a schosh of with slight diff. in hue. very well, close enough.

Guest darkdan

I use Hanita's Solar Steel 50% when I need to match.

f150.jpg

It's super high heat rejecting, it's got a decent amount of VLR, and when placed over the front windows it turns from silver to just about the right shade of bronze.

Archived