life beyond tinting

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

seems like im soo busy in the summer that I dont have time for my hobbies...

so im forced to only talk (type) about them.

skateboarding...yes im over 30 and still skeate. but its the only sport I can pursue with my 4 year old son.....used to be daily, now down to once a week.

filling glass boxes....oscars, koi, goldfish, arowana, community, african cichlids, salt, done em all. working on a terrarium with lizards, frogs, and fish, museum quality. prob wont finish till winter time.

my jeep....more or less just beating it up anymore.

so what does everyone else do???

Guest ninjatinter

Aw come on, you gotta be used to it by now!!! All the money and no time!!! Then winter comes, all the time no money!!! :rollin I have a jeep also, 92 wrangler. Love it BIGTIME!! I used to skate, but now I am 6foot 3 and 230, so not a solid choice if I want to keep my papa slingin career in tact :lol6

Guest tint rookie
Aw come on, you gotta be used to it by now!!! All the money and no time!!! Then winter comes, all the time no money!!!  :rollin  I have a jeep also, 92 wrangler. Love it BIGTIME!! I used to skate, but now I am 6foot 3 and 230, so not a solid choice if I want to keep my papa slingin career in tact :lol6

[*]306564

ive got a buddy pushing 7 foot....lanky as can be. still skates. GOD its funny when he falls...always looks like hes in slow motion as gravity takes hold

Guest VOLTRON

I still make time for baseball on sundays in a mens league here in dallas and I also play softball with some buddies of mine on tuesdays and then on wednsdays I play indoor soccer.

I havent missed a season of baseball since I was 5 and dont plan to unless of some physical problem.

I also used to have a jeep, a 84 CJ7 that was a bad motherfreedom (especially for pickin up chicks) but I did alot of offroading mainly rock crawlin. If you got a jeep then you know JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket.

Guest tint rookie

I dont have the patience for rock crawlin'. driving is my out, im like a caged animal let loose after work. I look forward to the drive home, many times faster than I should. gonna lose the torque and swap in a small block this winter. dont need anything but horsepower for mud bogs, doughnuts, and rooster tails.....oh yeah and lets not forget pizzin off mustang owners. WANNA RUN?

Guest autotinter

dont get alot of extra activities done inthe summer,

except 4 the mandetory friday night hockey, ice hockey

for u southenors, love to go to the rink wen its +30c outside!!

then goin 4 some beers after were done :rollin

Archived