Hey flatglass dudes...

Guest LukeNukem

Guest LukeNukem

I moved to Jacksonville Fl. like I was talking about. Damn this place is nice! I haven't tinted jack, just goofing off at the beach and getting settled in. I think I'm gonna die here, after living in a lot of different places. JAX is the sweetest so far.

I know, I could have put this in the other section of the board but I only chat here in the flatglass section. If you want me to move along just teach me about doing cars :zzz

:nc

Guest Tinted
I moved to Jacksonville Fl. like I was talking about.  Damn this place is nice!  I haven't tinted jack, just goofing off at the beach and getting settled in.  I think I'm gonna die here, after living in a lot of different places. JAX is the sweetest so far. 

I know, I could have put this in the other section of the board but I only chat here in the flatglass section.  If you want me to move along just teach me about doing cars :zzz

:nc

[*]306775

Hey my bro lives in Florida and loves it!!

Guest metint

I lived in Florida for 25 years... I miss the daily airway clensing you get with salt air and that is it.

Florida is no different than any other place to live save the sun, sand, palm trees, two seasons instead of four and moderate climate in winter. :zzz

Grass is always greener on the other side... and it's only because one's back is turned away from the light.

Enjoy Jax... I did when I was in the Navy. :nc

Guest Solscreen

I went there many years ago when I was in the British Navy, had a great time as always when in the USA.

We always had plenty of hospiality when visiting your country, only made it up east coast .

I still have my glass I took from Pat O,brians in New orleans afetr having they waiter drop a whole tray of cocktails on me :DD

If anyone is out there from that area stay safe at this time. been watching the news.

Archived