Automotive interior trim removal..........

Guest Kelly's

I don't know of any manuals, but there are a lot of helpful tools out there for removing interior components. Talk to a tool distributor (Snap-On, Mac, Matco) for more info. The proper tool will ease any job, and make breakages a lot less common.

There was a USA based company film mob called Sunset Publications, a Robin somebody or other for memory that use to offer this service.

Can't remember where they are now for it's been about 7-8 years since I've spoken to them.

They may not be even in business anymore :lol2 but they had details on cars for tinting and described where all the screws were to remove the trims, where to splice on what lines etc.....it was some time ago as I said.

Devil

Guest metint
There was a USA based company film mob called Sunset Publications, a Robin somebody or other for memory that use to offer this service.

Can't remember where they are now for it's been about 7-8 years since I've spoken to them.

They may not be even in business anymore :lol2 but they had details on cars for tinting and described where all the screws were to remove the trims, where to splice on what lines etc.....it was some time ago as I said.

Devil

[*]307067

Sunset is still in biz with paper and CDrom version.

Archived