Heat rejecting benefits...or lack of

Guest darkdan

all you need to mention is that no matter how much heat blinds block the heat has already made it through the window and they'll have radiated heat in between the blind and the window heating the room up.

Guest metint
all you need to mention is that no matter how much heat blinds block the heat has already made it through the window and they'll have radiated heat in between the blind and the window heating the room up.

[*]307322

My retort would always be, 'Nice blinds, glad you like'em. Now let me help you keep from replacing them sooner than you should by protecting them with window film'! :trustme

[*]307322

My retort would always be, 'Nice blinds, glad you like'em. Now let me help you keep from replacing them sooner than you should by protecting them with window film'! :trustme

[*]307342

:lol2

some of those blinds can be very :beer

Guest Solscreen

My Supplies suply blinds as well, and you can see through some, film type, also some fabrics you can see through.

film type heat rejection up 92%

See through fabric up to 80%

and energi fabrics not see through 85 %

all these blinds have a reflective outer side, they all work well and I do sell a few here and there but they take ages to get to me, so if I can sell the film thats my first choice, if the client does not like the film idea :rollin I get out my blinds :lol2

Mike

Guest Solscreen

One more positive regarding the blinds, some jobs take so little time to hang them its great.

but also I did have a problem a while ago and one blind took 4 hours to fit, two hour sessions on two days. hated it, bad measuring on my part. :rollin

Archived