Starting out

Guest joe-low

Toolkit or no toolkit?  

1. 1. Toolkit or no toolkit?

• All these starting options.
    • which one works?
    • Which package isnt scammy?

Guest joe-low

I'll be running a car detailing buisness soon and would like to include Window tinting. It seems like everyone has a book and bunch of tools to go with them from 1 to 400 dollers. Has anyone found a package that stood out and works for you? For example has anyone gone through this "Insider Secrets Revealed Simple steps of making money" by Bob Rossignol The Window tint king? I've found several programs similar to this and I just thought I'd ask what worked for you guys.

Guest autotinter
I'll be running a car detailing buisness soon and would like to include Window tinting. It seems like everyone has a book and bunch of tools to go with them from 1 to 400 dollers. Has anyone found a  package that stood out and works for you? For example has anyone gone through this "Insider Secrets Revealed Simple steps of making money" by Bob Rossignol The Window tint king? I've found several programs similar to this and I just thought I'd ask what worked for you guys.

[*]307291

never heard of him :music

I'm the tint king

:music

post-14592-1124383964.jpg

post-14592-1124384844.jpg

I dont get it.

I vote for a new poll.

as far as tools and training, do some study on what tint company you want to use then call the company and ask the sales guy for some basic tools and a couple of rolls of tint then start praticing. after you try a couple of cars then look for a school or training. by having some practice under your belt you will be more prepared with questions you need answered and what weak areas you need to work on.

Guest JPTINTZ

uhhhhhh?? yeah, you need some tools. dont buy the "starter set" from 44tools.com. I did and found I dont use half the stuff and have already replaced both the handsprayers. there are better ways to spend $170.. like on film.

I wouldnt trust most of those "tint for profit" deals. I bought one that came with 2 DVDs. one "Complete Automotive Window tinting Instruction" it was about 60 mins long. and "Blackbelt window tinting" which reveals all the "secrets" the "pros dont even know" like how to one piece the back window of a pickup truck and hide the splice on a car back glass because it is impossible to one piece a back glass on a pass. car. ????

Do as these guys tell you. I wish I would have.

Archived