Going down

Guest Braud Spectrum

Guest Braud Spectrum

:beer After all these years, you'd think I 'd know which way is up with the electric window buttons. :bling Happened today. Pushed the button the wrong way while finishing the bottom. There it went crushing my film as it went ...Are they different on different cars...or am I just an idiot? :bling

Tip: Know which way to push the button.

:bling Or how about those automatic ones...you want it down a couple inches, and watch in vain as the film crumples and you desperately try to stop the window. :beer What a dumbass idea, like it's way too much effort to hold down a button for 2 seconds. :bling

Guest Braud Spectrum
Remove the trims and you never have that niggle.

Devil :beer

[*]307669

:) I beg ta differ Devil. It would still be an eeeney meenie only worse with the button just hanging there possibly upsidedown or sideways. :bling

When I did remove door panels, I had one that was lefft dangling below the door still attached by the window control wires while I tinted the window. Somehow my knee accidently pushed the button while my hand was wrapped around the top edge of the door frame for support as I cleaned. Several of my fingers got hung as the window zipped up. :beer Talk about some scrambling OT. :bling My knee and the free hand trying to find that buttom again as I hung there captured.

Guest metint

Many have a one or two second delay built in, but you still need to figure out is it 2 seconds and it'll stop or is two seconds and it will continue rolling down? :bling

Guest tintgod
:bling  Or how about those automatic ones...you want it down a couple inches, and watch in vain as the film crumples and you desperately try to stop the window. :)    What a dumbass idea, like it's way too much effort to hold down a button for 2 seconds.  :beer

[*]307627

oh..dont get me started on those..I curse at those windows every time I get a car in taht has this dumb azz set up..which is alot this days :bling:beer

Guest tintgod
Remove the trims and you never have that niggle.

Devil :bling

[*]307669

you are right on the button here dev....that is why on most cars ..I pull the panel...or take out the glass..that deff. helps with the problem..but even doing that ...I still h@te the automatic windows :bling

Guest tintgod

as to your ? BS..I do think some manny out there have it switched up..were you pull for the window to go down...and vis versa....I just can think of one now..but I kow they are out there

as to your ? BS..I do think some manny out there have it switched up..were you pull for the window to go down...and vis versa....I just can think of one now..but I kow they are out there

[*]307695

some of the new nissan P/U have the auto up on them, I just did one yesterday

Archived