Newbe

Guest carbontc

Guest carbontc

Hello everyone, just passing by and say hello to all tinters on this forum.

My name is Christian from western broward county in south florida.

I have over 6 months experience working with residential and commercial flat windows (8-mil) , and also the oportunity to know if there are any jobs out there for this position in broward county.

Also, if there are companies out there reading this message, I have a crew of 4people with the same amount of experience or better.

-Christian

**dont drink and drive, because if you hit a bump you may spill your drink** :lol2:rollin

Guest carbontc
Hello everyone, just passing by and say hello to all tinters on this forum.

My name is Christian from western broward county in south florida.

I have over 6 months experience working with residential and commercial flat windows (8-mil) , and also the oportunity to know if there are any jobs out there for this position in broward county.

Also, if there are companies out there reading this message, I have a crew of 4people with the same amount of experience or better. 

-Christian 

**dont drink and drive, because if you hit a bump you may spill your drink**  :rollin:lol2

[*]307733

PS: I am not alcoholic or drinker, Im just a funny man. :P :wall

Guest Shaemus

Hey Christian,

How have you enjoyed your first 6 months? Are things better or worse then you expected?

I am also new to the business and am trying to get some help on getting contracts for residential and commercial flat glass here in Canada. Any pointers you can share.

Hope things go well with you

Guest carbontc
Hey Christian,

How have you enjoyed your first 6 months?  Are things better or worse then you expected?

I am also new to the business and am trying to get some help on getting contracts for residential and commercial flat glass here in Canada.  Any pointers you can share.

Hope things go well with you

[*]307737

How you doing my friend,

Things have been a little slow here, just looking to improve my skills in other company and offer my work at 100%.

Yes, I can help you with people I know up there in Canada, give me couple days or a week to find you personal up there, but where in Canada are you located at? I know 2 or 3 in Ontario who may join your company.

E-mail me and I'll be glad to help you: carbontech78@yahoo.com

-Christian

Archived