How much $$$$$$$$?

Guest Tinted

Guest Tinted

I am wondering from all, new biz and well established! What is your estimated guess on the amount of initial investment it takes to start a new window tinting biz. All expenses!

Guest Tinted
I am wondering from all, new biz and well established!  What is your estimated guess on the amount of initial investment it takes to start a new window tinting biz.  All expenses!

[*]307826

BALL PARK FIGURE!

Guest Tinted

That's what I'm seeing. You can do great work but there are alot of bills. You can experience a great flow of customers for a month then a slow month and it's a catch up game. Bank gets low have a good inventory then get a job that requires a 72" roll, but the job is only enough to pay for the roll.

That's why you should have a minimum charge for something like that....even if you are making it up on the spot, make something on the job other than paying for the film. Could be a long damn time before you use that roll again, if ever. Or order special cuts, and without the customer knowing, charge them for the special cut fee.

Guest pmuzik
I am wondering from all, new biz and well established!  What is your estimated guess on the amount of initial investment it takes to start a new window tinting biz.  All expenses!

[*]307826

ALL expenses :rollin are we talkin domestic or imported beer ? :lol6

Archived