If you work 6 days a week..

Guest metint
I FCKN CLEAN HOUSE, because I live with pigs :coffee

OK So maybe the no smokes thing is getting to me :nope

[*]307929

Did I understand you to be married?

It's a fifty fifty thing. Anyone not know how? Teach 'em.

My wife doesn't let out too much about what I do when it comes to the domestic chores... doesn't want her lady friends getting ideas. My mother had 4 boys , 1 girl and taught all her children domestic skills... no gender gap in that category.

Some of the wife's friends have already seen my knack for arranging and decorating and have asked Val if they could borrow me for a day. :lol2:nope

All that on top of doing the stereotyped man's work, too.

As to my days off... I share the domestic chores and putter around with ideas for changing the house in some way or another. :nope

I go 4wheelin sometimes, I get out of town sometimes too, one day is not enough though, working 6 days a week sucks! big time!

but in the summer time I learn to deal with it, winter time we sometimes close sat and sundays, but that's a rare.

cleanin house yea, you cant have a house all dirty and shizzzzz, its get to me if the house is dirty for more than one day :nope

Guest nautiboi73
We are getting ready to build a house and I swear I am going to hire someone to come in and clean atleast twice a month!

[*]307942

MM will have a referal for you, and if u stream them online cleaning your house you might be able to break even on the deal . :nope

We are getting ready to build a house and I swear I am going to hire someone to come in and clean atleast twice a month!

[*]307942

MM will have a referal for you, and if u stream them online cleaning your house you might be able to break even on the deal . :coffee

[*]307949

Fck off :lol2

That is just what I need :nope

Guest autotinter

always something different, today I put down 200 sq ft of ceramic tile in the master bath & walk in closet, always try to keep my better half happy :nope

Guest Braud Spectrum

The only cleaning I do on Sundays is the changing of my sheets. Without fail.

I usually clean house Thursday night... then the house is nice when I finish working Friday and for the weekend.

Sunday mornings I change the sheets, then get some sun by the pool, then either start a project...or hit the Goodwills with my sister. Today we cut some limbs in the front that needed to come down. Got more sun for my new plants up there.

In the winter when it's cooler, David (my renter and friend) and I both slow down workwise (and the pool's covered) so we get more outside things accomplished.

[*]307942

MM will have a referal for you, and if u stream them online cleaning your house you might be able to break even on the deal . :spit

[*]307949

Fck off :lol6

That is just what I need :spit

[*]307951

I feel as if you have an inner issue that you need to let go of..... :lol6

[*]308106

Like you don't know :rollin

Archived