dent wiz

Guest DOM

Anybody work or worked for dw here? Im looking into getting a job with them, and was wondering if anyone could share there expierence with them. Hopefully a good expierence. Thanks

Guest disgruntled wiz

I worked for DW for a few years, I worked for a smaller company before that, and we were bought by them. I will say this, if you are not willing to learn it on your own, or run your own business, then DW isnt sooo bad. I fall into the other category, as in, I wanted more and was willing to take some chances, learn to run a business and open my own accounts. I am doing very well, and DW is not too happy about that. I am happy with my decision, I am making more money then I would ever with DW, I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want, but I also have to worry about collecting the money, paying for a lease on a truck, keeping up with insurance, etc. You get the point. I didnt like anything about the way that company was being run, and it seemed to go downhill each year. If you are hell bent on doing PDR and dont want to fork up the scratch for training, tools, etc, then maybe DW is right for you. You will be signing a no-compete contract with them that lasts 2 years after the day you quit. Basically, all it means is you cant go back to the accounts that you serviced while employed by them. Hope this info helps your decision. Good Luck. :rollin

Guest Express Dent
Anybody work or worked for dw here?  Im looking into getting a job with them, and was wondering if anyone could share there expierence with them.  Hopefully a good expierence. Thanks

[*]308005

Almost 7 years with them. In my opinion the day they were purchased by Manheim the company started a full speed run down a long long hill. I told many people I would retire from DW and I believe I would be there yet today if the same ownership was still in control. They arent, neither am I. Gone a little more than 2 years, I have a few months to go to be fully "free" from the settlement of the lawsuit.

I would still choose the same path if that helps any.

Archived