New Gal..

Guest sotirediam05

Guest sotirediam05

Hi..I'm Kathleen and I just joined...I just bought a 2005 Toyota Scion and Im thinking about getting my windows tinted. Is it legal to get my drivers/passenger side window tinted dark? I heard it was. Let me know =) Ok time for me to get some work done so I can watch Rock Star tonight! I bet ya Dave Navarro has a nice car.....and even if his windows was tinted..he probably wouldnt get pulled over for it.

Guest sotirediam05

Hey good thing I was watching Rock Star tonight lol..when I saw Dave Navarro it reminded me to check this board haha. Ya know..it never occured to me that its different depending on the state you live in. Anyways, I live in California...

She a consumer :lol

Welcome :please  Let us know where you live and someone will be glad to help you!

[*]308645

Guest sotirediam05

haha...more like crazy..not cute lol. College finals...especially during the summer does that to you. Oh well..one more quarter and I'll be a college graduate. Now I gotta decide what I want to do. It's either between being a Rock Star/Dave Navarro groupie (im guessing that won't pay my bills) or actually get a real job lol.

Anyways, do you know if tinting is !llegal in California or not? I just want to say I got a Scion TC two weeks ago...and of course..my twin sister comes homes today with the same exact car except with chrome wheels and a crazy sound system. Blah...she always has to outdo me...so ya...I wanna tint!!

She a consumer :blah

Welcome :beer? Let us know where you live and someone will be glad to help you!

[*]308645

I think she sounds cute :lol2

[*]309476

haha...more like crazy..not cute lol. College finals...especially during the summer does that to you. Oh well..one more quarter and I'll be a college graduate.  Now I gotta decide what I want to do. It's either between being a Rock Star/Dave Navarro groupie (im guessing that won't pay my bills) or actually get a real job lol.

Anyways, do you know if tinting is !llegal in California or not? I just want to say I got a Scion TC two weeks ago...and of course..my twin sister comes homes today with the same exact car except with chrome wheels and a crazy sound system. Blah...she always has to outdo me...so ya...I wanna tint!!

She a consumer :beer

Welcome :lol2  Let us know where you live and someone will be glad to help you!

[*]308645

I think she sounds cute :blah

[*]309476

[*]309734

yup its illlegal, but you can have someone put on some crazy tribal flames on the side windows and put some crazy flames on the back window.....!llegal? who cares, when you get pulled over you charm the officer with your charm and beauty. .....why? I dunno im not a cop. :):blah

Archived