Stripped and retinted this POS today

Guest Olfablade

Guest Olfablade

He got to me from the web, when it rolled up today, I almost fell over laughing! It was one of the filthiest cars I had been in in a long time, but I needed the $. It appears I doubled the value of the car! I asked him what bodyshop he was taking it to for the repaint, and he said, "Maaco or Earl Shieb" :please

post-14781-1124945945.jpg

I tinted one today ..thank good there was an empty laundry basket inthe trunk so put all his @#$% in......the back seat was full like it was a dumpster....@#$% stuck tothe rear seat I layed down old towels so I wouldnt get crap stuck to my leg while tinting the back glass and every thing I wiped down was f'in filthy....needed a detail more than tinting.....it will be the nicest tint job in the scrap pile....oh yeah the car was whiped too..189000 miles.....and I know jettas run long but this one is close to its end.....life time warranty on it for sure.. :please

Guest VOLTRON

had a nissan pickup with 257,000 and purred like a lil hellcat and I kept the truck looking clean and people always said y put money into it its got 257,000 but the damn thing ran good as hell.

soldit a few months ago for 2000 it was a 92 and bought a f150 98 that needed a paintjob and some interior parts for 1800 and it had 110,000.

Guest afterhours

I had one like that last week. did a eclipse for a girl and she asked "do you want me to wipe the windows off before you tint it?" this was while she was in the parking lot.... the car was filthy on the outside as I looked inside it was worse. not only was it dirty, dusty, clothes, books, pillows, crap in it, it aslo had green mold growing on the door panels...

I was like what am I getting my self into but I told her I would do it and I also said. "well the car is a little dirty and that may effect the tint. you may have some specs in it it but what do you expect."

well the side windows turned out great the back glass was not only hard to shrink but when installing had some contamination on the edges. and I had to go change clothes b/c I looked like some body kicked my butt in the dirt for about an hour and half. BUT SHE LOVES THE TINT JOB... go figure

Archived