Northern California Newbie

Guest jMac

Hello from Marin County California (just north of Golden Gate Bride). What a great site!!! I really enjoy the forum. I always thought about learning the window tinting business but never took action. Recently I thought about getting into the business but wasn't sure where to start. So to the internet I went..........and here I am. I would like to start in a shop as a helper/apprentice in hopes of learning enough to start my own business. I had thought about studying the business on my own but figure it would be better if I studied the business while working for someone who is already established. So if anyone can help me out please send me an email. Now that I read this posting im thinking that I should have posted it in the classified section. But, this is my first (rookie) post and I will get it right next time. Thanks for all your help.

John W. McMullin

jwmacmail-stuff@yahoo.com

Guest tint rookie
welcome to the forums man. :beer

[*]309203

throw the guy a bone, tint.

he's from yo neck of the woods. make him work for free in the winter mos.

welcome to the site dude :passout

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! Much appreciated. Just checked Google Maps and TINT is 50 miles away from me. Imagine the commute with this Bay Area traffic.

jMac

Archived