Back Window Tint Peeling

Guest sx33

HEY GUYS!,

Anyways Was Cleaning The Neon Today And Was Cleaning Windows While I Was Cleaning I Noticed That The Back Window Right Hand Side In Corner Is Begining To Peel.. Was Wonder What I Should Do ?. I Have The Life Time Warranty And The Tint Film Is LLumar...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SX33,

you should take it back to the tint shop that did the install,

provided that you have your warranty card, reciept, and it is a legal installation.

it will be fixed without any cost to you, but a few hours of your time.

good luck

Z

Thank You Z, I have the warranty card but dont have receipt but the installer knows me

Would That Matter? Also I Got My 4 Windows Retinted Cause I had SeatBelt Nicks And I know That SeatBelt Chips Arent Covered With Warranty So A Friend Of Mine That Works At A Tinting Shop Retinted Them For Me With The LLUMAR Film Same One Used Like The One Installer Put Its Charcoal 20%.. I was wondering if im going to have problems now? Thanks Z For The Support

Also Wanted To Know To Remove Tint From Back Window N To Reinstall About 2 Hrs You Say??

Thanks!

Thank You Guys For Your Time I Appreciate All Your Help!

Never Met Quite Nice People On A Forum About Tint. Its Either They Blab At You Or Something Else

Thank You For Your Time

I will reply back once I get the back window retinted thanks!!

Thank You Z, I have the warranty card but dont have receipt  but the installer knows me

Would That Matter? Also I Got My 4 Windows Retinted Cause I had SeatBelt Nicks And I know That SeatBelt Chips Arent Covered With Warranty So A Friend Of Mine That Works At A Tinting Shop Retinted Them For Me With The LLUMAR Film Same One Used Like The One Installer Put Its Charcoal 20%.. I was wondering if im going to have problems now? Thanks Z For The Support

Also Wanted To Know To Remove Tint From Back Window N To Reinstall About 2 Hrs You Say??

Thanks!

[*]309657

NO,..... a few hours :lol2

It may just be a frit line or matrix issue with that top corner

I can't speak for your tint laws but 20% is probably !llegal!, and not covered under warranty

The easiest solution is to take back to the dealer, or your friend

we would love to help, but cant do shizzle on the net

We try to refer install problems back to the shop that did the work

so as not to offend any of our fellow tint pros in the industry

Z

Nicely Said!, Thank You Guys Alot!... My Buddy is leavin for vacation soon so I wont be able to get a hold of him but its ok ill take it back to the guy that originally did my back window.. I kno im gonna have to wait a couple hours :( Boring But Hey I want the job done rite lol..

ThanKS! :blah

Archived