one for leo

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

VODKA.....

my long love.... vodka tonics.

stoli vanil..... started my addiction long ago.

ive been wanting to expand my horizons. try and get away from the goose and skyy. (my current fave flaves)

what do you reccomend?

quick joke.....

russian finds a genie in bottle. wishes he could pizz vodka. for a week straight he comes home, "honey, get some glasses, time to drink vodka."

a week later, he comes home, the wife runs to the kitchen to get glasses (trained in a week not bad)

"NO"

"what honey? no vodka anymore?"

"NO, tonight you drink from the tap"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vodka...Vodka is the best STRAIGHT....

ICE COLD....

I like it in small glass - 20 cl.....

In places I am drinking waiters know - I am always ordering 4 x 20 cl, not 2 x 40 or 80 cl, only 4 x 20 cl in one time....

With shpeck....

Or potato.....

No girls around - I like to enjoy Vodka with friendZ....

No sparkling drinks....Better no OTHER DRINKZ at all.....

Only Vodka......

And long bla-bla-bla.....In my years we can remember something from our life....

You have to come to drink Vodka here - it's quite different than EVERYWHERE......

Thanks for this topic!!!

:blah:beer

HA ZDOROVJE!!!

:lol2

post-439-1125290867.jpg

Stoly.....James Bond drink....My office located some 10 minutes from Stoli factory...During Soviet power ALL EXPORTED STOLI was made in Riga....And believe it or not - quality for You (I mean foreigners) and for us (I mean soviet people) was QUITE DIFFERENT....

Export Vodka - Stoly - was :blah

Now the quality changed...Lot of brands...But no old Soviet quality...Nostalgy... :beer

LONG LIVE!!!!

post-439-1125291152.jpg

With shpeck....

Thanks Leo.

I haven't heard that word for many many years. My mom used to call it that.

Bacon.

[*]309751

I also don't know how it can sound in English.....My friedn from sweden told me when we drink Vodka....Also Germans use this word......Nice meal for Vodka....

post-439-1125300136.jpg

MARTINI

2 oz. Gin

splash of Dry Vermouth

The martini has a certain cachet to it. James Bond drinks martinis. They are served in a unique and stylish glass. There is a whole mythology surrounding the perfect ?dry? martini. Unfortunately, the martini is made with gin and vermouth, two of the most disgusting liquors ever to roam unchecked across the face of the earth.

To make a martini, pour those ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake it several times (feel free to imitate Tom Cruise in Cocktail and flip it around your head, assuming nothing fragile is located nearby), then strain it into a martini glass. Add one olive. Drink. Shudder.

To make a martini ?dry? simply reduce the amount of vermouth and increase the gin by the same amount. For ?extra-dry,? just whisper the word ?vermouth? as you pour out the gin. Winston Churchill used to make his martinis so dry, he would just pour the gin, glance at a bottle of vermouth on the other side of the room, shake and pour.

Vodka martinis are made with vodka instead of gin. This does not improve the drink because it still contains vermouth. James Bond drinks Stoli vodka martinis.

Some people claim that you should stir the gin and vermouth with ice instead of shaking it, because shaking it ?bruises the gin.? These people are idiots.

In recent years, some martini bars finally realized that martinis taste absolutely vile, so they came up with many fanciful variations (usually involving fruity liqueurs and flavored vodkas) that bear almost no resemblance to the original drink. These days, anything shaken with ice and served in a cocktail glass gets called a martini. This guide lists two of the most popular variations: the Chocolate Martini and the Sour Apple Martini. Beyond that, you will have to do your own exploring.

Guest tint rookie

have you ever tried, gvori? its polish, 4x. not bad for still being grain rather than potato.

stoli, is that potato (that bottle is I the dumpster, and im not that drunk to check)

what do you reccomend for the true potato variety.

youre gonna have to bring a care package to sema... that picture of the bottle rack. were lucky if the local grocer has a few to choose from.

the only decent selection ive found is at BevMo. its an 80 mile drive. the drive there sucks.....the drive back......thats another story.

I just love vodka though, never, not one, hangover. regardless of the volume injested.

Archived