Global film?

Guest striper

Guest striper

I dont really know much about this stuff except that its made in India and has a cheap price on it. is it any good? just wondering. I have a competiors shop in my town that uses it and charges premium prices. IS IT THAT GOOD?

Hey Mountainman, what's the longevity of the auto film like? I have been considering the use of Global for a couple of years. I liked their sample they gave me at SEMA two years ago, but I don't like to change my primary auto film until I see the film five years later (since I personally warranty my auto installs for five years). What are the wait times when ordering rolls of film, color stability, etc. Thanks.

3 yrs and counting with zero problems  I get my film next day and have never had to wait or had an order screwed up.

Thank you. I just sent for new sample and for pricing. I haven't heard too many bad things about it, except for the curling thing just today. If I remember correctly, the sample that I had a couple of years ago curled pretty bad too, but I think I considered that a result of getting the sample in a small-diameter tube. Wound much tighter than a full roll of film would be.

Guest darkdan

I was just gonna say that.

Hang it flat for a while to let the memory go away.

I just got my sample books and literature. I might give it a go for a roll. Not impressed with their variety though. Even though I have been telling myself I'm going to stock less and less film to reduce the number of options customers have so I don't have a lot of money tied up in inventory I'll never use.

I dont really know much about this stuff except that its made in India and has a cheap price on it. is it any good? just wondering. I have a competiors shop in my town that uses it and charges premium prices. IS IT THAT GOOD?

[*]311034

It's bloody good for him that's for sure.

Devil

Archived