some guys love to waste time !

Guest whale hung

Guest whale hung

some one on here has ben crying and crying for help.so I change my hole WEEK to go and help this guy.no names! and now he says he is to biz to wory about it right now !and he has no tinter at the time! :dance well I cant say no names but I hope you read this .and thanks for waisting my time ! :ahole :ahole :ahole

Guest whale hung
If I had a nickle for every customer that cancelled on me I wouldn't have to tint anymore.  =)

[*]311186

no darkdan. I was supose to go and work for some one that said they needed some one really bad .made plans to b gone for a week and he :dance on me .

Guest tint rookie

sucks when shizzle like that happens.

seems like it takes two special tinters to work together. shop relations are tough to begin with. we spend more time with those at work than our loved ones. and of course, not many tinters play well with others......how can we all be "the best"

its amazing we get along as well as we do here.

ive done some bashing in my day, and have had numerous pms (dont worry, wont name names) saying they couldnt stand me, but after time, we enjoy eachothers oppinions.

where was I going with this......oh yeah... no naming names, we dont need some childish rivalry on this forum board. sh!t happens.

we dont need TD turning into some silly chatroom squable ground. unless it has the potential to branch out into something educational for all of us.

sorry to hear that man, but dont be surprised. its natural to act that way but yours got out of hand, most likely he did this on purpose. dont be too nice. unless its a serious business man/woman your dealing with.

if tint rook asked to go help him id be more than happy too, although it be knda tough so id be a matter of time in advance. its all about building friendships and good business partners in a way. its the only humble way actually. but like I said, dont be too nice or else you'll get taken advantage of.

Archived