Olds Intrigue

Exact-Oh

Did one of these recently. The customer brought it back because the dots started to silver out. I tried to save some time, so I cut off the film above the top defroster line to replace it. Still needed to be shrunk, but the damn dots wouldn't take glue for some reason. I've done one hundred cars before the same way, but this one would look good for about 15 minutes, then it would look like I didn't do anything different to the dots. I even sanded them before application this time. YUCK!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bicth thing but try this. use a torch to heat up the out side of the window,

In side let the film hang, apply water only no soap.

The torch heats up six times faster then a top name super duper heat gun. So you can heat up the hole top off the window in about two min. dot's are a thing to do with heat, and no soap since you dont need to move it you dont need to use it soap leaves a film on the film and make it harder to stick. :uh

:uh Great fastass Call me an Idiot! Hey Just a tip If it can help great!

As for jackass Up's fastass he's just a j-cat he likes to make fun of every one!

look out for the haters cub! Put your money were your mouth is? Any time ass.

15 year.

Hey since we are on the subject of Idiot's. Here is a Question to fastass or the haters club.

Question: Haters club tell us all great ones Who uses drills (heat guns ect.) Whith cords on them? :uh

Answer: Stupid is ASS stupid doASS!

Well!

:uh Helo Fastass Well Haters club? :uh

That's what I thought When You learn how to tint whith a torch! Then and only then you will see who's the Idiot.... :uh

I tint with a torch not A heat gun. Think of a mikita not a drill!!!!!!!!!!!!

skill's baby!!!!!!!!! :uh:uh

Guest FastBackJack

:uh:uh:uh :fdup :uh:uh

I love mess'n with this dumbass. He's so full of s**t. Man my stomach hurts from laughing so much. KravingHomo.....keep it com'n dude, youre hilarious. :lol6

Archived