Olds Intrigue

Exact-Oh

hey FBJ welcome to the hater's club :uh :uh and I wonder if kravinghomos uses a torch to heat up his asshat before puttint it on too?? I wonder if he dries up the tint solution from a leather door panel with a torch?? wonder if he shoves the end of a lit torch in the end of his uhh.. homo kraving parts :uh :uh....ok, I'll stop now...he's an asshat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guyssssss I gave it some thought can I I I change my screen name? I kind of like what fastass calls me kraving-ho-mo. :uh:uh

zrokersrsafsj;lkasfj;lkf whatever that means what are you talking about?

first get a new namemmmmmmmm zroker strockerrrerkj;lkj;faakjf :uh

Guest FastBackJack

What in the name of......are you f**k'n talk'n about? Ya see this is why nobody talks to. Its either a bunch of BULLSHIT or jibberish like that s**t above. Man youre a f**k'n freak.......I LOVE IT!!! :uh You the forum dip s**t.......way to go!! :uh

Kraving whatever, I would never use a torch on a window. I do have the oxygen/acetylene at the shop, but I use it to cut metal, not break glass!

I don't know what the prob is on the dots on that car. I told the customer that if they're not happy, to come back and get vinyl!

Not a blow job torch fastass! I mean a hand held propane torch! you Know click,click It turns on. You can buy them at lowes or homedepot.

That tell me how much sence you have ass.

Oh I want to cut my back window with a torch ha ha ha. who said wellding?

see what I mean by Idiot. :uh

Guest FastBackJack

Im here now......and yes youre exactly right Ex. This dude is a total moron. 1 he cant read for s**t, 2. he cant spell for s**t, 3. his grammar is just sad, and 4. In my opinion this fucken dill hole has zip for tinting expeience. If he is telling the truth with the 15 years he says, then that is even better. 15 years of tinting and this numb nut talks like this. And yes Homo I still remember that s**t blown out yer ass about YOU inventing Molding. :uh But I repeat Homo....I like you being here because its good for laughs. Keep the crap coming.....Anytime I need a laugh I'll just check your posts. :uh

He posted then took off quick. I guess he can't take as much heat as his window tint!

I do remember him claiming to invent heat shrinking. He has been using a torch the whole time? That is sooo funny. Just keep the tip of the blue flame right on the film!

Archived