Huntsville, AL Area tint shops?

Guest una11

Guest jennileigh23

Call Xtreme Glass Tinting in Fultondale, Al. Please be aware that there is an "Xtreme Tint" in North Al but they are not at all affiliated with each other. Xtreme Glass Tinting they have been in business in Fultondale for 10 or 11 years ( I am not completely sure) and really put the "personal touch" in when dealing with customers. Basically, if you go to Xtreme Glass Tinting you will be satified. I was and my car looks great.

I'm getting ready to buy a 2006 Honda Accord and would like to know if anyone knows of any reputable shops in the Huntsville area.  Thanks.

[*]312382

Guest jennileigh23

I am sorry if you all feel that way. I was just trying to help out someone wanting a good tint job. If any of you had tinted my car and I was pleased with the work, I would have said the same of your business.

I am sorry if you all feel that way.  I was just trying to help out someone wanting a good tint job.  If any of you had tinted my car and I was pleased with the work, I would have said the same of your business.

[*]313086

You did just fine... no worries! :devilangel

Call Xtreme Glass Tinting in Fultondale, Al.  Please be aware that there is an "Xtreme Tint" in North Al but they are not at all affiliated with each other.  Xtreme Glass Tinting they have been in business in Fultondale for 10 or 11 years ( I am not completely sure) and really put the "personal touch" in when dealing with customers.  Basically, if you go to Xtreme Glass Tinting you will be satified.  I was and my car looks great.

Thanks man. I'll give them a call. :devilangel

Archived