Offered a new 3M film

As the topic header says....I've just been offered a 3M FX auto film which is metalised I believe and quite inexpensive which is unheard of with 3M in the past.

Anyone know anything about it? My distributor is a bit light on the ground about details or specs.

Way under the carbon NR film price that's for sure.

It has a lifetime warranty so it must be good. (Is something wrong with the Devil today? :shoot4 )

Dev

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I heard about this almost two months. My rep kept saying, "it's coming soon."

Finally once they got it he said, "See it, before you buy it."

He said it's a very gun metal gray. So I'm thinking it looks like Suntek's InfinityOP. But I haven't gotten a sample of it yet.

I'm waiting for the NEXT film to come out that he was talking about.....

As the topic header says....I've just been offered a 3M FX auto film which is metalised I believe and quite inexpensive which is unheard of with 3M in the past.

Anyone know anything about it? My distributor is a bit light on the ground about details or specs.

Way under the carbon NR film price that's for sure.

It has a lifetime warranty so it must be good. (Is something wrong with the Devil today?? :) )

Dev

[*]312466

Word Stateside:

Been out about 6 months...

Dye/metal hybrid, charcoal appearance (not color-stable), 3 year warranty and reportedly cost less than any of their other auto film.

Strategy for the film is entry level film (sell up from) for their dealers.

the 3M tint that is out right now is actually very good film. The HP FX has a lifetime limited warranty from 3M, and the color stable does as well. 3M is also about to release the new Black Chrome, which I hear looks awesome. Good paper, nice color, and great adhesive. Not to mention less expensive than most films on the market

the 3M tint that is out right now is actually very good film.  The HP FX has a lifetime limited warranty from 3M, and the color stable does as well.  3M is also about to release the new Black Chrome, which I hear looks awesome.  Good paper, nice color, and great adhesive.  Not to mention less expensive than most films on the market

[*]314627

when you say most films on the market, who are you comparing it to?

Ive got the price sheet on mmm and they are among the higher priced companies.

the 3M tint that is out right now is actually very good film.  The HP FX has a lifetime limited warranty from 3M, and the color stable does as well.  3M is also about to release the new Black Chrome, which I hear looks awesome.  Good paper, nice color, and great adhesive.  Not to mention less expensive than most films on the market

[*]314627

That's good news for once Rep! :thumbdown

Dev

Archived