yahoo FANTASY HOCKEY

Guest autotinter

Guest thetintshop

hey OT, got your guys ready? I revamped my line up--I have at least 5 players playing every night of the week. your guys better do some good for those nights you have off. :lol

it sucks not knowing these guys, cause I can't boast when I win, or talk shiat when I lose. :lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I have ideas on filling it up even more. :bingo Other than you and me though, the other dudes are lame...Too bad, the game kicks ass. If it goes as well as this week...YOU'RE FKED. :lol Look at my numbers this week, :shock , except for the goalies, but I revamped them now so look the hell out! :beer Demitra, Spezza, Naslund, McCabe, Visnovski...names that are going to drive you nuts this week. :lol

Guest thetintshop
When did you get Phaneuf?  I watched him the other night.  :hmmm  Damn kids going to be a good one!  :bingo

[*]339546

I've had phaneuf for a few weeks. he has been awesome. nothing better than a defensive guy that plays like a winger. :hmmm

you happen to be watching the red wings game last night? or were you watching the football game? man, that fischer thing was wild. there was a shot of him leaning over with his head on the board, you could tell he was already gone at that point. glad he's doing ok though.

Guest thetintshop

finally got gaborik back. :eyebrows hasn't played in over a month, first game back he scores a goal and an assist. :thumb

so who is the lame azz pucku guy? only a loser would register a team, then not manage it. :rest

Archived