yahoo FANTASY HOCKEY

Guest autotinter

Guest thetintshop

:lol

I don't really think I would call that an azz kicking. you beat me by 2 assists, and your pathetic goalies somehow stopped more pucks than mine. (how that happened is beyond me.) those 2 catagories alone let you win.

and I only changed one player all week---you changed 11. :lol AND, my star defenseman was hurt all week.

and nice GAA your goalies got there--3.39, to my 1.74. :lol

next time we meet, no changing players. then we'll see who kicks who's azz. :bingo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changing players is part of the game..that's what coaches do when they can...I simply outmanuever the competition. Thems the rules, I just use em . :bingo I had a shiotty draft, and managed to create a damn good team out of crap. I can't help it most of the other teams are lame or stupid. :lol You did get burned when Pittsburg scored a meaningless goal with a minute left against Tampa to ruin Grahams shutout. I watched that game, and I was pretty excited about that goal. :lol And I didn't have Briere ALL week! Bottom line...lazy, stand pat managers WILL get their butt kicked by me. :lol:lol

Guest thetintshop

no, I got burned when I decided to sit guerin, and play lehtinen. lehtinen did squat, and guerin kicked azz that night. that one move cost me 2 assists, and a catagory loss.

also, I was out of town for 3 days. limited computer access kept me from being able to change some players. you'll find it a little harder to beat me next time. :lol6

cause if you look at the scorecard, you barely beat me on everything except the SOG. and I totally kicked you in the nuts on the catagories I won. :lol6

Guest tintgod
6 moves today. I'm impressed tg. :uh  You're only about 170 moves behind me. :uh I have to, I had a shiotty computer draft, so I shuffle players around and try and win with lesser talent, which is working if you haven't noticed.  :uh

[*]366707

:lol ...yeah..I thoght you would be inpressed with that..

Archived