just something to argue about

Guest tint rookie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

there are just some things that I will not talk about online. This topic is one of them. Some things are just too personal to get in to online.

But me and my wife had s*x lastnight and we.... :lol:spit

Creation..all the way.

Even Darwin himself, on his death bed, denied 'evolution'.

The "missing link" we all hear about as a link from apes to man is a misnomer. The missing link refers to the NON existence of ANY transitory fossil figures! That is there are no fossil records of one creature slowly becoming another in any species let alone man.

Most of the fossils we find are due to the animals being buried in sediment resulting from Noah's flood in 4990 B.C.

Of course there is natural selection at work that keeps species strong and causes variation, but that's it.

Just my 2 cents, but I know alot about this stuff and never get to talk about it :spit

evolution vs. religion

religion

there's no way in hell I'm going to evolve into some highly intelligent being... :spit

but there's a good chance if I don't pick religion I might rot in hell. :lol

[*]314313

:lol:lol

evolutioin is mans way of explaining away God, partly because of his self absorbed attitude, and partly his desire to persue the belief that man is dependent on no one.

throw some lettus, tomatoes, onions, bologna, cheese, mayo, bread, mustard, and a knife in a garbage can and shake it up will it ever become a sandwich, no just a can full of garbage. :lol

of course with time it could evolve in to penicillin. :spit

by the way you didnt mention your thoughts.

evolutioin is mans way of explaining away God, partly because of his self absorbed attitude, and partly his desire to persue the belief that man is dependent on no one.

throw some lettus, tomatoes, onions, bologna, cheese, mayo, bread, mustard, and a knife in a garbage can and shake it up will it ever become a sandwich,  no just a can full of garbage. :lol

of course with time it could evolve in to penicillin. :spit

[*]314319

I like that one :lol:lol

Archived