Are you going to SEMA this year?

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to SEMA this year?

• YES
    • NO

:thumbdown  The golf vacation wins out this year.  Sucks, I'd love to go, but the dates are ending up about the same. So that means there will be a big TD party this year, because I go every other year about, and when I go, nobody shows up.  :hmmm    :hmmm  :lol

[*]314643

yoiu have to go OT...who is blade going to dance with..(your wife..not you..but I wasnt there so he could have danced with you..I :lol:lol2 )

and if you do go....you may get a face licking from blades wife..or does she only do that to me? :evileye:lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade and guest you guys MADE the party the year I was there.I say we have a standing party everynite starting at 7pm at the Monte Carlo Brewery so for everyone thats at the show it's easy to get to and not expensive has good beer and is big.We need a sign so the newbies can find everyone cause every table looks like a bunch of tinters drinking beer.You tell the head waiter that the tintdude party is such at some location and they can direct the others there.

I'll try to make it this year to represent the senior citizens and blade is picking up the tab..If guest doesn't blow away in a hurricane,I'll see you there TG. Is the DUDE going??

[*]314659

maybe one of you sign guys can make a banner for the party at the monte carlo? :thumbdown

even with a bigasss banner im sure a bunch of folks are going to miss it or not see it at all :thumbdown

[*]314678

maybe we can just turn you into a walking TD banner then..and have you sit out side the bar at the entrance.. :evileye:hmmm

even with a bigasss banner im sure a bunch of folks are going to miss it or not see it at all :thumbdown

[*]314678

maybe we can just turn you into a walking TD banner then..and have you sit out side the bar at the entrance.. :lol2:hmmm

[*]314681

man. I wish you would :hmmm

you and I will have a tequila shot competition now :evileye:lol

Archived