Radius corners around defroster tabs

If you radius the corners while cutting around defroster tabs, on cars that still have them visible, it will totally simplify peeling the liner off. This is probably something that most of us do already, but I still get those jobs that I forget to cut them until last, and then end up cutting square corners. If you radius both the inner and outer cuts on these, the liner will not tear during peeling, so you don't have to deal with starting the peel more than once, or mulitple pieces of liner to remove while installing.

The problem I have with these is like the inventor... when I am in a situation that may qualify as a good tip, I should write it down.

I just get involved in my work, then sit here and say to myself... now what was that I thought of to help others?

Hell, I normally have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday!

The problem I have with these is like the inventor... when I am in a situation that may qualify as a good tip, I should write it down.

I just get involved in my work, then sit here and say to myself... now what was that I thought of to help others? 

Hell, I normally have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday!

[*]314591

:ohcrap I do the same thing ...or I'll think of things that I do in my procedure that I just figure everyone else does ...or think is silly, so I don't bother putting it down...perhaps I should start :dunno

Too long... like TW, there are a lot of things I do without thinking, that would probably qualify as a tip. I am not in it for the medals as much as helping out a fellow tinter. If it helps one person increase there quality or speed, it's worth it.

I know that sounds sappy, but I have really improved my processes and bottom line with the tips here at TD.

Archived