help with a 93 sable

Guest JesterRob04

Air of Arrogance.... :DD

Please quit stalking Me..... :nope

Legend, let Me ask You a question. Would You leave a side window 1 inch short, and then put black tape on the outside? I didn't think so. If this young man wants to get better at His craft, then all it takes is to ask a few questions, do a little search with the search function, or watch a few videos on Youtube.

Mustang.... That back window isn't easy to do. If You can succesfully hang that back glass, then You should challenge Yourself to get better on the side glass, so You dont have to leave them short. :nope

And if Your work is better than the local shops, don't charge half what they do. Charge what Your worth. :smoker

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Legend
Legend, let Me ask You a question. Would You leave a side window 1 inch short, and then put black tape on the outside? I didn't think so.

Ummmm .................. no I wouldnt hence the ps in my original post about he should have known some razzing was coming on this one.

Legend, let Me ask You a question. Would You leave a side window 1 inch short, and then put black tape on the outside? I didn't think so.

Ummmm .................. no I wouldnt hence the ps in my original post about he should have known some razzing was coming on this one.

:smoker

Fur the car in the picture just unscrew the top most screws on the side of the panel, pull it back and pop out the bottom sweep. Drop the full tint in the door with no creases, felt, gaps, airbrushing, taping anything. can I get a TOTW.

As for the car in question

1591770001_large.jpg

Best I can suggest on the back glass is keep trying to seek a pro. go youtube some heat shrinking videos.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Fur the car in the picture just unscrew the top most screws on the side of the panel, pull it back and pop out the bottom sweep. Drop the full tint in the door with no creases, felt, gaps, airbrushing, taping anything. can I get a TOTW.

1591770001_large.jpg

Best I can suggest on the back glass is keep trying to seek a pro. go youtube some heat shrinking videos.

he posted a pic of the one he did. Its the "new" style '93, not that old style

Guest scottydosnntkno
shop is at 12 and common and I share the shop with a business called auto focus. I pay a percentage per car I tint there, I work alot with Suburban and Saab lakeside

12 and common don't connect genius Flaugh.gif they run parallel to eachother like 1/2 mile appart

and so its not really your shop then

1591770001_large.jpg

he posted a pic of the one he did. Its the "new" style '93, not that old style

HAHA, I was responding to OP, didn't notice it was 5 years old thread, lol

The style in Mustangdroptop96's pic is '96+

Guest scottydosnntkno

ahhh I didn't know it was 96. I did a google image search for 1993 to be sure and it showed both, so I figured they switched mid year :coffee

Archived