Looking for good tintner in York region, ont, can

Guest friendly_giant

Guest friendly_giant

Well I have learned a lot reading these forums at it appears the most important aspect of tinting is having a good tinter

So who here knows or is a good tinter that can tint my car

I live in York region in ontario Canada, more specificically Aurora, I'm of course willing to drive a bit out of the way.

My car is a 2004 grand prix 4 door.

I am looking for lifetime warranty tint that will not interfere with my radio antenna that is built into the rear window

would prefer the best quality film available

and tinted that is legal of course

if someone could please let me know of someone it would be great

Thanks

Guest friendly_giant
and I bet you want to pay no more than 99 doll ars for all that? :lol2

[*]314899

well that woudl be delightful but I doubt anyone who does a good job would charge $99..

I'm not looking for a cheap piece of @#$% quick job.. I'm looking for a good quality stand by their product job who gives a lifetime warranty on the film.

and I'm presuming that means it will cost around the $250-300cdn mark unless I'm missing something

I'm looking for a good quality stand by their product job who gives a lifetime warranty on the film.

and I'm presuming that means it will cost around the $250-300cdn mark unless I'm missing something

[*]314931

I'm 2 hrs away from you ...but I've done enough of these cars to ease any concerns you might have :spank

Done with a lifetime warranty film ..can black vinyl the top portion for you if you wish (AM reception is only affected with metalize film sometimes) and all gaskets removed and replaced so tint is well below felt (no peeling issues) These are some of the things I would ask for when phoning around .

Not THE way to tint this car..

...only A way :heh

Guest friendly_giant
I'm looking for a good quality stand by their product job who gives a lifetime warranty on the film.

[*]314931

I'm 2 hrs away from you ...but I've done enough of these cars to ease any concerns you might have :beer

Done with a lifetime warranty film ..can black vinyl the top portion for you if you wish (AM reception is only affected with metalize film sometimes) and all gaskets removed and replaced so tint is well below felt (no peeling issues) These are some of the things I would ask for when phoning around .

Not THE way to tint this car..

...only A way :evilgrin

[*]314977

Where abouts are you? I may be able to do it depending on which city as I do travel around a bit.

I must admit, I am not sure what benefit the black vinyl at the top portion does but I would be interested in finding out

Guest friendly_giant
...but seriously..there should be plenty of qualified tinters closer to you  :eyebrows

[*]315237

yeah that is a bit out of the way from any normal travels I do

I'm sure there are plenty, just hard to find them.. afterall even the worst tinter is going to claim he does a good job.. and since I'm not an expert it's hard to tell what makes a good tint job a great tint job

My best advice to you Giant would be to ask for a lifetime warranty film , make sure the TINTER (not the shop itself)has a few good yrs under his/her belt.

(A pizza restaurant is only as good as it's pizza maker on shift :rollin )

And the the final thing I can think of off hand would be to actually go to th shop and see some of the work they've done ...that way you get to judge the workmanship on someone elses wheels B4 spending a dime :rollin

Archived