Film to glass chart

Will 20% "sputtered Bronze" cause breakage on a dual payne door on an office building? I have not done flat glass yet, but REALLY want to learn,seems like there would be way less headache's than auto,,, showed customer samples and they want 5%, but from what I have read on this site that would surely cause breakage,, Right,,??? :dunno

Guest nautiboi73

you need to get into this market after learning how to go it right. A warranty claim on COm Res is much more an auto. Get some training form another installer or at least your film supplier, they may have a video or something.

you need to get into this market after learning how to go it right. A warranty claim on COm Res is much more an auto.  Get some training form another installer or at least your film supplier, they may have a video or something.

[*]315472

:dunno It'll be more headaches than you could possibly imagine if you don't do any homework. You don't just "get into" flat glass by asking a couple questions on here. :beer

Guest nautiboi73
:dunno? It'll be more headaches than you could possibly imagine if you don't do any homework.? You don't just "get into" flat glass by asking a couple questions on here.? :beer

[*]315475

:heh

Hey do you know anything about LoW-E ? :beer

Study, practice, then work

but thats just my :heh

Llumar N1020 Bronze is rated for Dual Pane. I have used it a number of times. It even has less stress than R-20. FYI if the door is tempered glass you are WAY safe.

[*]315433

Yes it does, but for reasons unknown other than theoretical, 20% seems to have a greater potential (and reports confirm) to bust annealed glass with early morning sun (East exposure for the compass challenged).

Tempered... no worries.

Guest windoworx
Llumar N1020 Bronze is rated for Dual Pane. I have used it a number of times. It even has less stress than R-20. FYI if the door is tempered glass you are WAY safe.

[*]315433

Yes it does, but for reasons unknown other than theoretical, 20% seems to have a greater potential (and reports confirm) to bust annealed glass with early morning sun (East exposure for the compass challenged).

Tempered... no worries.

[*]315990

Very interesting .

Archived