Tinting Windshields

Guest tinterjim

What ever you decide to do, just cover your ass. Whenever someone asks me if I will tint the whole windshield I say " sure, no problem!" It will cost you $1000. That usually solves that... :thumb But your case is a little different. I wish you well in your decision. I'm lost at what I would do. :shock

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's that fear setting in... it happened to me and it's going to happen again...

We are what we think! Have faith in the fact that it will not happen again and see what happens...

Or, run with the fear and use safety film. :lol2

Guest tint rookie
I do SunTek INF65 on W/Shields for all the firemen locally just for that reason and it works great for heat and UV also....I even do all the fire engines and truck front doors and w/sheilds with it.  Light enough that you really can't even tell it's on them

[*]316163

you cant tell

the fire dept. uses it

that makes it ok

:lol2

Guest tint rookie
Make sure she knows that if her insurance company finds out she has !llegal tint they can drop her on her azz and not pay for anything if there is another accident. then guess who gets sued next......

and that her face might smashed like a pancake the next time since the glass will be strengthened with the tint instead of giving like its supposed to.

[*]316165

much agreed. what would you prefer, a few cuts and scrapes or a smashed skull with a side of broken neck.

news flash, windshields are laminated to keep them together, already, if she picked up a sliver going through the glass, she should still consider herslf lucky.

and anyway, what was she doing in the driver seat when theres a male in the car?

Make sure she knows that if her insurance company finds out she has !llegal tint they can drop her on her azz and not pay for anything if there is another accident. then guess who gets sued next......

and that her face might smashed like a pancake the next time since the glass will be strengthened with the tint instead of giving like its supposed to.

[*]316165

much agreed. what would you prefer, a few cuts and scrapes or a smashed skull with a side of broken neck.

news flash, windshields are laminated to keep them together, already, if she picked up a sliver going through the glass, she should still consider herslf lucky.

and anyway, what was she doing in the driver seat when theres a male in the car?

[*]316351

:evileye

:beer

Archived