rita !!

Guest whale hung

Guest whale hung

well I had a good week so far ! but I have to go tomarow.get this ! I have 5 cars that called at 5:00 for tint before thay have to go ! :thumb so im working halve a day to do them . :shock then I will go . :lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are staying :thumb  We live far enough away I think we will be fine!  We are about 40 miles from Galveston. 

Shop is open for business :shock

[*]316240

if I were you TTC....I would have a evacuation plan in hand ...just in case....you never know with these hurricanes...be safe..and good luck :lol

I say close the shop, buy a small mason jar, capture a picture of you right in the middle of it all scooping some water up, sell it on ebay when all is said and done for millions. :lol2 Or invent a new wet shrink...gale force shrink.

Good luck to all you who are going to be directly effected by this, but all of us in one way or another will be effected.

and if you are going to be in the north east part of the hurricane...that is the worst...the hurricane is the just one part of it...you have to worry about tornadoes..and sheit like that ..I would really like for you guys to think it over...if it comes close to you... :lol2

Guest whale hung
isn't that mainly why they're calling for evacuations...not so much the hurricane but the tornados that will follow?

[*]316257

yep ! I am in brazoria county. we will get the worst of this !so I am leaving for dallas till sunday. so any one in dallas that needs help for a couple of days let me no . :lol2

Archived