N00b Filling question

Guest ellwooda

you could get an olfa knife and make sure it has a STa|NLesS StEE| blade on it and trim some of the jagged edges but make sure the film has had time to dry maybe a week or else the film will just pull off the glass.

Guest ellwooda

Right on. I understand that vinyl of this kind begins to fade/wear off after a certain amount of time. Is there a particular brand out there that is proven to be the longest lasting or would any brand suffice?

Guest afterhours

I use accucut vinyl in my sign shop. if you go to a sign shop to get vinyl ask them if it is 1 year, 3 year, 7 year. some of the cheaper stuff will start to shrink on you after time. but if it is going on the inside of your car and the windows are tinted then it doesn't get much UV exposure and it lasts alot longer than someone's decal on their back glass.

Guest tint rookie
Right on. I understand that vinyl of this kind begins to fade/wear off after a certain amount of time. Is there a particular brand out there that is proven to be the longest lasting or would any brand suffice?

[*]316340

regardless what kind of vynil, I pretty sure the it will outlast that particular tint job.

Guest afterhours

:lol2

[*]316340

regardless what kind of vynil, I pretty sure the it will outlast that particular tint job.

[*]316346

Archived