how ironic

Texas sheltered so many refugees from the last storm

now the refugees and the Texans, are in the path of a bigger storm  :ohcrap

RUN!!!!!!!

I wonder what the gas prices will be next week  :shock

Y'all be safe

Z

[*]316529

Yeah..it's like the refugees are hurricane magnets. :shower Don't mean to make light of it, but we were talking today about putting the refugees out to sea, so the hurricane would track toward them instead of land. :shock OK, it's just a joke. :ohcrap

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how ironic

Texas sheltered so many refugees from the last storm

now the refugees and the Texans, are in the path of a bigger storm? :ohcrap

RUN!!!!!!!

I wonder what the gas prices will be next week? :?

Y'all be safe

Z

[*]316529

Yeah..it's like the refugees are hurricane magnets. :shower Don't mean to make light of it, but we were talking today about putting the refugees out to sea, so the hurricane would track toward them instead of land. :shock OK, it's just a joke. :ohcrap

[*]316533

:shock ...uuumm I mean :lol2:lol

Well we are going to Dallas! I was being stubborn (I know that is hard to believe) but I am starting to worry. Our house will not withstand 100mph winds and they may be stronger. I have a route of all back roads. As it stands it is about a 14 hr drive to Dallas. What should be a 4 hour drive :lol2

I will try to check in on the board.

SEE YA :spit

Thanks for everbodys concern? ,wish us luck go to go :spit

[*]316598

Good luck. :lol2 I heard one guy talk about a troth(?), and cooler water temps near shore that should or could weaken it to a 3 or so, only guy that has said anything like that. For your sake, hope he's right.

Archived