plexus spray

Guest SunKet

I gotta freebie can and use it on my own tint for autos....it does leave a nice smooth finish on the tint...probably helps with the window going up and down easier(less drag)...I was thinking of getting a casse to sell inthe shop but it seem to high prices to me...never used it to shrink..I do the magic sizing spray method...and dryer sheet method...

Like I said earlier... you should see what the adhesive looks like after time spent in the weather with Plexus having been absorbed into the material's structure.

No sh!t Metint?

Haven't heard of that but gee a lot of tinters are using it downunder. No bulletins received yet to warn us. :)

Devil

Guest Solscreen

I use it to poish my dash board, and yes it does help make the windows go up and down better, my window gets stiff every now and again, give it a spray, and :) its slides up and down a treat.

I dont know about cleaning

but if you spray down the back glass with it instead of baby powder

you get a nice shrink, really fast, without all the mess

it never comes in contact with the adhesive directly

but I will take Metints word

I don't want it to bite me in the azz later

Guest metint
Like I said earlier... you should see what the adhesive looks like after time spent in the weather with Plexus having been absorbed into the material's structure.

No sh!t Metint?

Haven't heard of that but gee a lot of tinters are using it downunder. No bulletins received yet to warn us. :)

Devil

[*]322553

:) Yes... not to rely on what the accelerated weathering machines can give as results, but when it comes out looking really messed up, it's usually something that gets a lab rats attention.

Only recently has this come to light... that would explain no bulletin. It was also tested only on one type product so it may not be an blanket indicator for all products of the same nature. Will run another just to confirm, but it'll be 3-6 months before knowing those results.

I don't believe when the product was introduced to the market, it was intended as a polish on the surface of a material with a sensitive adhesive in its structure. This is also not a slam on this product, just a early indication there may be a fly in the soup.

I thought I would add my "real world" experience with this product. I used it for five years on my last car - never garaged, so it was always exposed to the sun (North Carolina and Alabama). The tint still looked great the day I sold it (llumar 35 ATR). :lol2

Just my :spit

Archived